Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mid Year Sales! 15% DISCOUNT on ALL listed item on my eBAY until MID JUNE 2012.


Mid Year Sales! 15% DISCOUNT on ALL listed item on my eBAY.

If you see my posted listing with description that says :-
Mid Year Sales! 15% DISCOUNT from RMxxx previously to RMxxx. Sales valid until mid of JUNE. Grab this opportunity for Savings!!

Basically it have been updated with the 15% marked down price. Those listing that are yet to be updated will also enjoy the same discount of 15%. Some I might missed out so just do your manual calculation and that is the price you will pay from now till mid of JUNE.

You can visit my item on my eBAY HERE or copy this URL http://www.ebay.com.my/sch/just_custom_toy/m.html?item=230802458260&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562

On top of that, for only to Malaysian resides on the Peninsula will get a FREE Postage for combined purchased more than RM1000.

This SALES will end on Mid of JUNE and I shall update on the individual listing itself!

Walk in customer will also enjoy the same 15% discount. Do drop me email.

Thanks!!

Added on June-6, 2012
Announcement : The 15% discount is base on 1st come 1st served basis. Some of my posted items are only left 1 pc and to secure, please hit buy it now. Walk in customer will enjoy the same discount on all items.


And FYI, this Sales of 15% will end on this 15th of June and which ever the item that was not sold by 15th of June will be ended on 16th June so that all the price will go back to regular price.


And thank you for your support!