Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer CLEANING??? Haha..

Well, in Malaysia there is practically SUMMER the whole 12 months. It was very hot on the past few weeks back but just last 2 days, the weather seem to change with more rain.

Anyway, I usually will clean my display cabinet like every 6 months as I can see the dust on the surface.

This is how my display cabinet looks like when it is empty and of course it has been cleaned. That is why it looks so so nice... :)


Next I want to show you all where is ALL my collections... you can see them every where on the floor with some on my recliner. See who you can spot.









It is always a challenge to put them back as I would like to make sure that ALL of them can fit in and also to make sure I can see all of them.... always a challenge. On of the trick that I learnt is that I will need to occupy the corner with the biggest size figures and then put all the bigger scale one behind. Take a look on how I arrange them on my display cabinet. Enjoy.